People in recovery, ex-offenders and others not in education, employment and training can make excellent employees. We can help you access highly motivated, committed new talent for your workforce. Our tailored recruitment, learning and development solutions can help you grow and develop your business. We work with over 100 different national, regional and local employers across sectors, including FTSE companies to SMEs.
Our current partners include:
We support your recruitment needs into entry and mid-level job and apprenticeship roles. We work with you to ensure you receive high quality candidates. Our service includes in-work support for job candidates through our intensive Employment Coach Model, helping to ensure the best possible start for your new recruits.
We prepared suitable candidates for the specific needs of your organisation and sector through bespoke workshops, CV reviews, interview practice and guaranteed interviews with our clients and learners in prisons and the community.
We offer the opportunity shape the future of our employability and skills division through membership of our Employment Services Advisory Group.
Lead the way in developing new insight and innovation by attending, hosting or sponsoring our roundtables on topics affecting employers including training, recruitment and selection, developing staff, mental health awareness and other issues.
via our Employers Club and Network.
Including apprenticeships training and consultancy to support effective management of ex-offenders, NEETs and people in recovery.
Why employers work with us
- We focus on the talent and potential of the people we support. We know our candidates are more than their past
- We invest time and resources in developing both the mind-sets and soft skills needed to succeed in the world of work – as well as key vocational skills
- We work closely with employers to plan and deliver recruitment and work-readiness activities, ensuring they are aligned to your needs
- We place you front and centre in our roundtable events, seminars, advisory groups, club and award ceremonies
- We’re committed to best employment practice as set out in the Good Work Standard
- We promote and encourage fair chance recruitment and Ban the Box
Our employer commitment
We guarantee all employers:
A dedicated Account Manager to review your needs and requirements.
Monthly and quarterly progress reviews and surveys.
In work support from our Employment Coaches for candidates and learners we have placed with you.
Download our simple guides
Do you employ or want to employ ex-offenders of people with lived experience of addiction? Download our short, simple guides to help get you started.