Apprenticeships for employers
Apprenticeships training can be a cost-effective way or bringing in new skills and nurturing talent in your workforce. As a government-approved apprenticeship training main provider on the Register of Apprenticeships Training Providers, we can help your new or existing employees gain new qualifications that benefit both your business and their careers.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships combine paid work with the opportunity to train and gain qualifications. Aimed at people aged 16 and over, they include official certification from GCSE level or equivalent up to a degree. Apprenticeships are available to both new and existing employees, and apprenticeships must be paid at least the national living wage during the placement.
Benefits to employers:
- Skills: training is tailored to specific roles, giving employees skills that align to their career ambitions
- Learning: a focus on personal development through designated learning time, can unleash employee potential
- Relevance: apprentices gain knowledge and expertise that they can immediately on the job
- Wellbeing: employees can gain confidence and greater job satisfaction
- Funding: you can access funding via the Apprenticeship Levy or by claiming back 95% of the cost through government funding
Why choose Forward?
- We have a strong track record in successful vocational training and education programmes
- We work with employers from FTSE companies to SMEs across multiple industrial sectors
- We have specialist expertise in supporting the hardest to reach individuals into jobs and apprenticeships
Our Apprenticeship Standards
We specialise in the following Apprenticeship Standards:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Employability Practitioner Level 4
- Safety, Health and Environment Technician Level 3
Find out more
Get in touch to find out more about how we can help make the most or your apprenticeships training.