This includes construction, finance and business services, digital, hospitality, energy and environment services. It is funded by the Mayor of London’s Good Work for All Adult Education Budget.
Who is it for?
You can take part in this programme if you:
- Are aged 19 years or older; and
- Are unemployed; and
- Live in London
How we help
Our three-week training and skills programme includes:
- Level 2 qualifications in climate change, environmental awareness and digital skills for the workplace
- Careers advice for the exciting world of the green economy and relevant job opportunities
- Guaranteed job or apprenticeship interviews with employers
- Tailored job and apprenticeship search and intensive coaching
- Access to our virtual learning environment, with digital resources including a careers platform and e-portfolio
- Mentoring and networking opportunities with employers
How to apply
To find out more, please fill in the below form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you mention the programme title Green Sector Recovery Training and Jobs Pathway (London) in your message.