This includes construction, finance and business services, digital, hospitality, energy and environment services. It is delivered by us and funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency’s non-devolved Adult Education Budget.
Who is it for?
You can take part in this programme if you:
- Are aged 19 years or older; and
- Are unemployed; and
- Live in Kent
How we help
Our three-week training and skills programme includes:
- Level 2 qualifications in climate change, environmental awareness and digital skills for the workplace
- Level 1 qualifications in employability
- Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) and careers advice for the exciting world of the green economy and relevant job opportunities
- Guaranteed job or apprenticeship interviews with employers
- Tailored job and apprenticeship search and intensive coaching
- Access to our virtual learning environment, with plenty of digital resources including a careers platform and e-portfolio
- Mentoring and networking opportunities with employers
How to apply
To find out more, please fill in the below form or email us at email@example.com. Please make sure you mention the programme title Forward STJ Pathway (Kent) in your message.