Most of our services will be closed on 25 and 28 December and 1 January. Information about service availability is below.
If you have non-emergency health concerns, you can also contact:
- NHS 111 for non-emergency medical advice
- A local pharmacy can also provide a range of non-emergency advice
If you’re worried about your mental health, you can contact:
If you’re struggling to cope, you can contact:
- Samaritans – support for anyone who’s having a difficult time. Call free on 116 123 any time or email email@example.com
For the period 29 to 31 December:
East Kent drug and alcohol
Operating as normal:
- Our Ashford Hub is open 10am-4pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and 10am-12:30pm Tuesday
- Our Dover and Folkestone Hub is open 10am-4pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 1pm-4pm Thursday
- Our Canterbury and Swale and Thanet services are open 10am-4pm Monday-Friday
Our 24 hour out-of-hours phone line will continue to be available to our clients throughout: 0300 123 1186
Our community employment services will closed between 24 December and 2 January. Our prison services will be operating as normal.
Closed on 29, 30 and 31 December.
Operating as normal.
Online chat service – Reach Out
Operating as normal: 9am-3pm on all working days.
Operating as normal but with fewer, so will be prioritising clients with the highest level of support needs.