Yorkshire Three Peaks
|Date||Saturday 15th September 2019|
|Location||Horton in Ribblesdale|
|Minimum sponsorship pledge||£300|
Three peaks, 24 miles, 24 hours.
The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge takes on the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, usually in this order, and in under 12 hours. These peaks form part of the Pennine range, and encircle the head of the valley of the River Ribble, in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Why take on the challenge for The Forward Trust?
At Forward, we believe that anyone, whatever their history or circumstances, can find the help they need to turn away from a life of crime and/or addiction, and of building a fulfilling and productive future with family, friends, work and community. With your support we can ensure that everyone who turns to Forward, including ex-offenders who access substance misuse treatment at The Bridges (our residential rehab centre in Hull) get the help that they desperately need to transform their lives.
Join Team #BreakTheCycle and you will get:
- A Forward branded t-shirt
- Dedicated support and advice from the Forward team on any questions you have from challenge information to online fundraising
- Regular e-newsletters with support, updates and fantastic fundraising tips
- Mountain guides to walk with you and lead you around the route.
- Support vehicles to provide refreshments at two stopping points, and a safe means to retire from the walk if required.
- Water top-ups — at our two stopping points, ensure you top-up your water bottles from our supplies.
- Certificates of completion handed out afterwards
What do I need to take part?
You can find a kit list for the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge here. Please note the mandatory items are:
- Walking boots (not trainers)
- Head torch
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
If you have any problems signing up or have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 3981 5534.