London to Brighton cycle ride
|Date:||Sunday 15th September 2019|
Join over 4,000 cyclists and embark on this ﬂagship challenge taking you from London’s Clapham Common, through Surrey’s beautiful country lanes and stunning Sussex scenery, facing the steep ascent of Ditchling Beacon before being rewarding with breath-taking views of the South Downs. From here, you will be soaring downhill for those last few miles towards the Brighton seafront. Your epic challenge will come to an end as you race through the ﬂag-lined ﬁnish to the cheers of spectators and the chance to put your bikes aside and enjoy some well-deserved celebrations in the London to Brighton event village by the sea.
Why cycle for Forward?
The Forward Trust empowers over 15,000 people every year to break the often interlinked cycles of crime and addiction by supporting prisoners to recover from addiction and supporting ex-offenders into employment and housing.
With your support we can ensure that everyone that turns to Forward gets the help that they desperately need to transform their lives
As part of Team #BreakTheCycle you will get:
- A Forward Trust cycling jersey
- A Free delicious buﬀet at mile 29 so you can refuel before completing your challenge
- Regular e-newsletters with training support, updates and fantastic fundraising tips to help you smash your target
- A dedicated member of the Fundraising Team to answer any questions you may have
- Water stops located frequently along the route, at mile 10, mile 17, at the lunch point at mile 30 and at the top of the infamous Ditching Beacon at mile 45
- A fully signed route so no need to be looking at your map so that you can keep your eyes on the road and enjoy the wonderful surrounding countryside
- Mechanical support and crew based at all rest stops to assist you with any mechanical issues, but if you’re unlucky enough to experience difficulties in between those points we also have roaming mechanics too – just give them a call!
- A celebratory welcome at the finish line for champions
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 3752 5601.