London to Brighton Cycle Ride 2020
|Date:||Sunday 13th September 2020|
|Registration:||Free (until Sunday 12th April 2020)|
Join over 4,000 cyclists on this acclaimed ride which is set to take you from London’s Clapham Common, through Surrey’s beautiful country lanes, across the steep ascent of Ditchling Beacon before soaring downhill for those last few miles towards the Brighton seafront.
Why cycle for Forward?
The Forward Trust empowers over 15,000 people every year to break the often interlinked cycles of crime and addiction by providing recovery support within prisons and the community, in addition to sourcing employment, enterprise, and housing solutions for ex-offenders and people in recovery.
With your support we can ensure that all those who turn to Forward get the help they need to transform their lives.
Sign-up now and you will get:
- Free "Early Bird" registration until April 12th 2020
- Your very own Team #BreakTheCycle cycling jersey
- Regular e-newsletters with training support, updates and fantastic fundraising tips to help you smash your target
- A dedicated member of the Fundraising Team to answer any questions you may have
- A celebratory welcome at the finish line for champions, along with a special Forward goodie bag
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3981 5534.