KM Colour Run

Date: Sunday 9th June 2019
Location: Betteshanger Country Park, Nr Deal
Time: 10:30am 
Registration Fee: £20 for adults (payable upon acceptance) 
  £12 for children aged 4 to 16 years. Children under 4 go for free 
  Under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult runner
Minimum sponsorship: £100

 

 

Sign up with your family and friends to become real life canvases at this year’s KM Colour Run in support of The Forward Trust. Whether you run, jog or walk the 5km course, you can guarantee you will get covered in coloured paint! The aim is to start off with a white t-shirt and to finish the run with a bright colourful t-shirt.

 

Key information

Please note that participant’s sponsorship proceeds will be divided with a 70/30 split, with The Forward Trust retaining 70% of your fundraising. The other 30% goes towards the KM Charity Team’s children’s road safety work in Kent and Medway.

 

Once you’ve signed up we will be in touch with all the information you need to help you smash your fundraising target. Everything you raise for Forward will help to empower even more people to recover from drug and alcohol addiction, and support family members, partners or friends affected by a loved one’s addiction to regain control over their own lives.

Contact us

If you have any questions please email us at fundraising@forwardtrust.org.uk or call us on 020 3752 5601.