The service forms part of the government’s Plan for Jobs, which is helping millions of people across the country – many of whom have had their employment status impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
It provides intensive employability support to help unemployed people in Thanet find sustainable employment.
Who is it for?
You can access this service if you:
- Are claiming Universal Credit; and
- Have been out of work for 12 months; and
- Live in Thanet, Kent
How we help
Our Employment Advisors and Skills Trainers provide personalised employability support. This includes:
- Careers advice (information, advice and guidance)
- Reviewing and preparing CVs and job applications
- Job search
- Interview skills preparation and practice
- Building your confidence and resilience in applying for jobs and succeeding in your future career journey
How to apply
To access the Restart Scheme, you must be referred by your Jobcentre Plus Work Coach in Thanet. If you’re interested and would like to find out more, get in touch using the form below. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Get in touch
Mill Lane HouseMill Lane Margate CT9 1LB
The support I had from The Forward Trust was amazing. My tutors, Iquo and Sherileen, did a fantastic job. They were so patient and really good at getting us engaged.Ingrida U, Forward client Read Ingrida’s story