Who we help
Our service is for people who:
- Are aged 18+; and
- Live in Swale or surrounding areas (including Sittingbourne, Faversham and Isle of Sheppey); and
- Have issues with drugs and/or alcohol or are impacted by the drug/alcohol use of a loved one (even if that loved one is not ready to get support themselves)
How we help
The support we offer is tailored to each person’s needs, so will look slightly different for everyone. When you first get in touch, we’ll do an assessment with you to understand what your needs are so we can offer you the most appropriate support.
Services we offer include:
- One-to-one and group support
- Access to interactive digital interventions
- Health checks and testing for blood-borne viruses, including Hepatitis C
- Support to get on a structured detox programme
- Prescribed medication, Naloxone dispensing and a needle exchange service
- Support from peers who have been through similar experiences
- On-going support from our Recovery Support Service
We offer a drop-in service at our Sittingbourne Hub, Monday to Friday between 2pm and 4pm. We also offer a drop-in service in the Sheerness area. Please contact the service directly for information on times and locations and a member of the team will book you a suitable appointment.
Order needle exchange supplies
We offer a service called NSP Direct which delivers clean equipment directly to you for free. Please click on the link below for more information.
If you would like further information on pharmacies in East Kent which offer free needle exchange services please click here.
Make a referral
If you are worried about your own or someone else’s drug and/or alcohol use, please complete the digital referral form below.
You can also download our referral form and, once complete, send it via email to the secure address listed in the form.
If you need to complete a pharmacy incident report, please complete a digital incident report using the link below.
Get in touch
(Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm)
(Evenings and weekends)