Who is it for?
You can access this service if you:
- Are aged between 16 and 30 years; and
- Are eligible to work in the UK; and
- Live in London or Buckinghamshire; and
- Are either unemployed or not in education, employment or training (NEET)
Applications from ex-offenders are encouraged and welcomed.
How we help
Espresso Futures helps young people to get a job in the hospitality industry by providing a mix of advice, guidance and practical training. The programme includes:
- Tailored information, advice and guidance (IAG) and employability support
- Access to a barista training programme, run by Redemption Roasters
- Support with practice or mock interviews
- Connecting you with potential employers
- Helping you look for a job or apprenticeship
How to apply
To find out more, please fill in the form below or email email@example.com.
We are grateful to The Mayor of London Young Londoners Fund and Rothschild Foundation for their support, without which Espresso Futures would not be possible.