Who we help
We can help you if you live in England and are:
- An ex-offender; or
- In recovery from addiction; or
- Unemployed or not in education, employment or training; or
- Facing other challenges or barriers to starting your own business
How we help
You’ll be assigned an Enterprise Coach and where appropriate, a Business Mentor who will guide you through every step of your journey. Our service is primarily delivered through face-to-face contact but we are able to support you remotely as well.
Our support includes:
- Information, advice and guidance for starting up during and post-Covid; developing the right mind set; how to develop your business; business planning; applying for funding; and getting ready to launch; and tax issues
- Help applying for funding
- Access to our partners for networking and additional business support
- Access to our workshops and masterclasses, in conjunction with our corporate partners including Deloitte
- Funding via our Forward Enterprise Micro-Grant (subject to availability of funds)
- Structured informal and accredited Enterprise Training
- Access to our bank of online resources including business plan templates, pre-recorded sessions, vlogs, inspirational webinars and much more
If there’s something else you would like our help with but aren’t sure whether it’s covered, just drop us a line and we’ll let you know whether we can help.
Apply for Enterprise Support
Would you like some help to get your business idea off the ground? Apply now!
Find out more
For all other enquiries, get in touch using the form below.
Get in touch
The constant encouragement via emails and calls increased my confidence and helped turn Chasing Prospects into a fully-fledged organisation.Tinyan O, Enterprise support client Read Tinyan’s story