Who do we help?
You can access the service if you:
- Are aged 19 years or older; and
- Are eligible to live and work in the UK; and
- Live in London; and
- Are either unemployed or in a low-paid job.
How we help
We help people to get qualifications in employability, customer service and digital skills and then look for a job afterwards. Support includes:
- Tailored information, advice and guidance (IAG) or careers advice
- Help to look for a job or apprenticeship once you’ve completed your qualification
- Support with practice interviews
- Connecting you with potential employers or apprenticeship providers
- Coaching and mentoring support
How to apply
To find out more, please fill in the below form or email email@example.com.