The Forward Trust is looking for partners to support our bid proposal for the upcoming CFO Activity Hubs contracts. The competition is seeking proposals from organisations to provide safe spaces for those who have been in custody or who have served community sentences. The idea of these Hubs is to aid their reintegration by:
- Helping them to develop a wealth of professional skills to ensure ongoing employment.
- Providing access to tailored support and encouraging participants’ consideration of educational, employment and training opportunities.
- Helping them to build the necessary skills to avoid further reoffending.
- Increasing engagement with mainstream services and participation in activities that assist them to lead law abiding lives.
We particularly wish to work with partners in London, the South East of England, East of England and Yorkshire with a track record of providing interventions in:
- Relationship coaching
- Therapies for young adults and their families (e.g. Multi-Systemic Therapy)
- Accommodation activities
- Debt advice and support
We are also interested in those who provide activities pertaining to arts and crafts, drama, media and sports, as well as a track record of services which support the following priority groups:
- People from minority ethnic backgrounds
- Over 50s
- People with disabilities and health conditions
- Ex service personnel
To register interest, please complete and submit the below Expression of Interest document to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on 1st May 2020.